Made with natural rubber and a polyester/cotton blend lining, the boots are waterproof and have a high grip sole unit for your adventurous young ones.
The boots are packaged in a beautiful, classic box as an option.
Upper / Sole: 100% Rubber
Lining / Insock: 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
Sizing: EU19 to EU30
We recommend sizing up to allow for growth and winter socks.
GUMBOOT CARE GUIDE
We hope you will love wearing your handcrafted
Jamie Kay rubber gumboots.
Please read and keep these instructions for future reference.
CARE & STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
• Rinse or wipe clean your gumboots after wearing, with cold mild soapy water.
• Do not use solvents or soak boots.
• Leave gumboots to dry naturally, away from sunlight or artificial heat sources.
• Do not store boots while damp, folded or creased.
• Please store in a cool, dry location.
• Blooming - occasionally you may notice a white powdery “bloom” on your gumboots. This is a common natural process that can occur in certain conditions on high quality rubber. It will not affect the performance or durability of your gumboots.
Sole wear can increase the risk of slipping, as can exposure to
solvents, oils and animal fats, which can swell the rubber.